Tuesday, December 28, 2010

:)

This post will be short and sweet; I just wanted to really quickly thank a few people who've really helped me in my life.

Even though we don't talk anymore, I'd like to thank my old friends Ashley and Monica. They were among some of the first people I told, and they helped me to have confidence in myself. So thank you both, it means a lot to me.

Kevin - I love you. :) Thanks for being an ear for me to vent to and for being so supportive of me. You're an amazing guy.

Goolia - You were the first friend I ever told. You were shocked (and I'm grinning as I write this) but you were just like "Oh... Ok, so..? I'll always be your friend, this doesn't change anything." That means the world to me. You're an amazing person and you've helped me out so much. I love you. :)

Jessie - Oh Jessie... What can I say here? I guess I'll just start by saying "THANK YOU!" I think you're freaking amazing and I love the love you have for our church. I love your passion for it and for the Savior. Thank you for being a shoulder to lean on. :)

Anna/Elise - I can't really come up with the words to express how much I love you both. Along with Mongy and Daddy, you've both been loving examples of true acceptance. It's one of the most important things in the world to me. Scanna, Sleasy, I love you both, you booger-eating poop heads. :D

Bishop Smith - You were the first person I ever told (outside of my family). Your kindness and loving reaction was such a critical part in guiding me on my way to loving myself. Thank you.

Mongy/Pappy - You're the best parents anyone could ever ask for. I love you both. Thank you for Anna and Elise (even though I know I'm secretly your favorite). Thank you both for *everything* you've ever done for me and for all the love you've shown me. I wish everyone had parents like you. :)

To everyone else - I love you all. You're all very important to me.

Smelsey :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post. It's good to be thankful - and even better to have people to be thankful for! Many of us have been either rejected by our churches/ religious affiliations or families or both. I am glad you are spared that.

    ReplyDelete